OUR ITALIAN WINES CLUB WAS BORN
Our Wine Club was born.
A few weeks ago we were having dinner with non-Italian friends who are passionate about Italy.
We were talking about how many food and wine excellences unknown to most people can be discovered by travelling around Italy, off the motorway (taken as a metaphor for 'off the beaten track').
Inevitably, we ended up talking about wine.
So here we are, data in hand, saying mamma mia! but how wonderful it would be to get to know above all those small, less famous producers and their territories, their stories.
According to UIV, in Italy there are 255 thousand wineries today, representing 23% of the total 1.1 million agricultural enterprises surveyed by Istat. In the special ranking by wine incidence on total enterprises, Trentino wins with an impact of 43%, followed by Veneto, at 32%, and Tuscany and Emilia-Romagna (31%)
Think how nice it would be if there was a place in London where you could not only taste wine, but 'listen' to it.
You taste it with all five senses:
- the palate and the sense of smell of course
but also sight and listening, making a real experiential journey that passes through the glass of wine and brings people to the territory.
The senses then become 4.
Can wine be touched?
And there we had fun with imagination, but then touch and wine materialised:
1. touching, i.e. live with one of the producers, perhaps taking him/her to London and meeting him in person or joining them in the vineyard
2. participate in the grape harvest
3. having, owning a bottle of wine.
At that point our friends looked us in the eye:
why don't you do this interactive and engaging Wine Club?
We accepted the challenge.
And here is our Italian Wine Club.
What you can do if you sign up:
1. You'll have the chance to taste unusual wines exclusively
2. You will meet experts who will introduce you to the world of wine and above all take you with them along the Italian wine routes and you will receive a monthly newsletter with lots of news and interesting topics
3. You will meet other people with the same interest as you
4. You will get discounts on wine but also on other products in our shop
5. You can book an experiential tour in Italy and enjoy unique experiences.
6. And last but not least, every month you will receive 2 wines from our selection complete with narrative cards.
There are several packages to become one of our members.
We look forward to having you among the Italian Wine Lovers.
Come to the first Wine Club Event, this February 24. Book Here!