POP INTO ITALY WHILE STAYING IN LONDON
Again this year, as for the past 25 years, the best of Italy will be on show for you in London in December.
Thanks to the Associazione Culturale Il Circolo, on 8 and 9 December at Chelsea Town Hall, a wonderful historic building with frescoes on the walls and ceilings, you can participate in an amazing, vibrant event where:
- meeting producers of delicious and authentically Italian things
- meeting Italian artisans and designers with their exclusive creations
- attending many workshops and masterclasses
- playing and winning airline tickets to Italy by ITA
- buying gifts for you, your friends and loved ones
- tasting and savouring delicious food
and you can also know which wine is right for your zodiac sign thanks to the presence of a famous Italian astrologer in collaboration with wine experts.
Egro' will be present with many thematic corners:
- The focaccia and Cirulli extra virgin olive oil from Puglia
- The hot chocolate from Modica and Sicilian panettoni
- The Wine and Spirits Bar
- The Food Boxes corner
and together with Alessandra Fedi, an expert sommelier, will organise the Wine and Cheese Masterclass where Selena, the Egro' owner, will pair exceptional wines with equally exceptional Italian cheeses.
On 8 December at 1 pm.
Here to book
Soon all the masterclasses will also be on the Egro' website and you can book from here:
- Aperitivo with Campari on 8 December at 5 pm
- the Yoga class with Rossella Forastiero on Friday at 11 am
- the Tiramisu making class with Eataly's pastry chef Rosaria Spina on Friday at 1pm
- the class for children: Christmas Gnocchi in collaboration with Seeds for Kids on Friday at 4 pm.
All the proceeds from the masterclasses will be donated to Il Circolo Italian Cultural Association for their Projects, Scholarships and Awards
Ah, there will also be Santa Claus, landing right at the Italian Christmas Faire. He will wait for you and your kids with many surprises.
Don't miss this beautiful event in a perfect Christmas atmosphere.